HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Saturday, April 7, 2018

Love You {Paper Issues Scraplift Challenge}

This is a page I made for one of my students last week.


I made this for a Paper Issues scraplift challenge. Here's the layout we had to scraplift:

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling

Here are some details. I made the cut file by welding some letters together. I backed the letters with papers from Crate Paper's Main Squeeze collection. The chipboard hearts are also from that collection. I found some cute little cat puffy stickers in my collection that matched the colors on my layout.


I needed a little something else besides the chipboard hearts, so I cut some flowers from a paper from Crate Paper's Carousel collection and of course added some enamel dots and another little kitty puffy sticker.


The Love title is from a Thickers set and the YOU sticker came from the Main Squeeze sticker sheet. I added some Heidi Swapp color shine in pink, aqua, and black.


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...